11.11.2008

[on my walk] : seven



So, i can't take credit for painting this design. Frank and I are trying to make sure we succeed in our goal of moving into our bedroom by thanksgiving, so this week we are in turbo mode of sanding-caulking-priming-painting the room. Then next week we will hopefully get carpet and a mattress that can actually fit up our stairs. and then install our shelving thingys (we'll post pics on our vernons-away blog). 

anyhoo, back to the pic...we have this hideous vinyl flooring (see ugly brown swatch) over our whole upstairs. Neither of us realized that there was more between it and the subflooring. I saw this peaking out underneath and ripped up some uggo flooring to get to it. It's pretty amazing. definitely hand printed and touched up with some hand painting. anyhoo, i thought it was neat, and i've got some other projects that i need to work on, so hope you will accept this as a suitable substitute for my normal stuff. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie, I love your blog. Seriously. So much, that I gave you an award for being awesome. Here, see for yourself!