9.27.2008

[1-10] : ten (!)


This is why we don't have all our fingers on one hand. It looks strange. And all those finger puppets would be pretty crammed. 

Hooray for 10! I have had a great time with this first ten days of (hope you have enjoyed it). I think there will be one minor change to the set-up i have going on. Instead of 10 straight days, I'll do two 5-day work weeks so i can have a legit weekend. At first I thought about having a "5 days of" blog, but where's the challenge in that? Also, I want to thank everyone for some really great suggestions for different themes. I will definitely be using them in the upcoming weeks. As for the next theme....well, you're gonna have to come back on monday! 


2 comments:

Kate Korroch said...

Hi Katie! I am following your blog and LOVING it! Your work is amazing. Projects like these are amazing, you get so many new ideas out them!!!

Take Care,

Kate

Anonymous said...

congrats on finishing the first 10!
As someone who went for years without them, I wholeheartedly condone 2-day weekends.